Header Ads


Mother and son (child)

Mother and son (child) 


(Compose on the 1971 war of freedom war) 

Mother and her child 

Two individuals on the planet are in the eye of water 

The mother says (in the fantasy), the ball can not get away from the ball 

Purging my chest, go to the Jamali. 

The kid says (whispering) 

You just need to see the dead mother 

How frequently do you request absolution forever? 

I have spent a lot of my life in my life. 

Called you, I called my dad, I didn't get anyone other than me. 

From various perspectives, I mean, what is the dialect of my nation 

I didn't comprehend, anyone didn't listen, so the slugs shot in the neck. 

Mugs by squeezing the dart on the shot and the little water 

In return, savage Pak armed force has sew the blade. 

How much agony can be said to be chomped and nibble 

At that point drop me out of the stream of water. 

The stream is disappointed by how much the water has been baffled 

At that point my life escaped the body. 

Shane is in the fantasy with the mother with you 

I'm happy I don't think twice about it. 

You will come, every one of you will result in these present circumstances obscure way 

The name of Alla-Rasul has come in the method for Asoka Smiri.

No comments

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.