Header Ads


My mom is my mom

My mom is my mom 


(Compose on the 1971 war of freedom war) 

O my mom, my mom remained in my home for a large number of times 

Why don't you cry every so often? 

Jewels of mother of pearls 

Your tears stream 

The chest cries and the profound dissatisfaction. 

Your youngsters needed free Bangladesh 

See your bust blood seethe afresh 

The stream of blood coursed through the grounds and streets 

Giggling even with your face does not show up 

I adore you by breaking every one of the hindrances. 

Neo na mom at Child's history 

Perceive what number of kids have kicked the bucket in your chest 

To ensure you, I will give my life 

I will pulverize the foe and obliterate our lives. 

The wind in your blood will be wound together in blood 

The voice of flexibility will be educated to you by Mala 

Try not to question so much, and mother of the womb is pregnant.

No comments

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.