Header Ads


What did not do

What did not do 


I have some respectability 

The basic man, the businessperson in the shop 

What's more, isolated me from the rickshaw. 

The present neediness is my dress 

Did not get the extravagance touch, 

Turn your head on the sustenance thing 

I didn't see structures, auto TVs, and iceboxes 

The nonappearance of difficult tasks did not travel to another country 

Without unlawful cash 

Siblings sisters deny the spouse of affection. 

I have some ineptitude, so- 

Burglary, theft, capture, ladies assaulting 

Langepati, Salkapir, Khawababah 

Combine did not turn into a slave 

No one could win the psyche; 

The pioneer, the vocalist or the legend as a result of absence of ability 

There is no distress since I couldn't be there; 

Dismal to those fortunate ones 

The Sindhu is caught 

All the world's satisfaction and extravagance products.

No comments

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.