Header Ads


Picture you

Picture you 


Pictures are not recently painted pictures 

Discuss the historical backdrop of my life 

I was shocked to see your photo 

The pocket is the traveler's face. 

Recollections discuss love Bhaban 

Geetika's female character approaches 

Mahua Medina is your partner. 

Gracious Madhubala 

I went to your home with seven man Madhu pram 

I didn't see, at that point one day 

All of a sudden in the dispatch lodge 

The guaranteed voice shook your shoe 

The lips of the lips were dim love 

Watchful was puzzled vision 

The day you go to a zoo, I see you 

I was recently taking a gander at the two eyes without dissent 

Swim in your tears 

I lost myself on that day 

I couldn't take you on the chest 

Be that as it may, the seven than Danga Madhu pram 

One day in your home was swarmed.

No comments

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.