Header Ads


If it goes to the Liga

If it goes to the Liga


If that's the case then

It's not false

The lottery cost me 40 lakh rupees.

If you get so much money hand

If there is danger

In the first part, I will bring four donations

Know the country and abroad; I know my value will increase.

Buy a private car and some people will ride it

I will turn around and satisfy my heart.

In the city, there is a big house

I will make a beautiful garden by the gate, in my own hands

When everyone knows my money will be searched

Everyone will have to give, a big dinner

Brother will say color TV, sister's neck rate

Mamma will say that the VCR will bring the refrigerator jewelry.

Someone would like a subscription

Someone will say, grandfather

I'm in a big danger, I want something bad.

Thinking so much about my head

The thief robber also remembers the night.

Now I've got the right rigged

All the money will be kept on the floor of the house

Someone Devna is very expensive for some money

Sweaty sweat to make money.

No comments

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.