Header Ads


Personality

Personality 


Where are the artists? 

'My most loved is on this way, 

We should see where you can discover it. 

What's on your head 

One Dali thought. I ponder, 

Don't know whether you can keep daily anyplace. 

What is the face and what? 

Dull shadow of sadness. "Chunky" little waterway. 

I have kept lip benefit fake grin. " 

What is that made? 

"Love. The Dowager gave me a bit of affection, 

Precisely kept the eye. He said the work 

I couldn't, however, did it. Have considered 

In the meantime, I will return him. " 

What is your hand? 

"Noxious lyric of verse. Anything? 

Try not to toss either the world sea or in the ocean 

Mind production line Will make new lyrics 

O writer, why the speed towards the ocean? 

"My brilliant siblings live there, 

My grouchy magnificence additionally hoped one day 

The sea of water in the sea I and I look down 

What is the profundity of adoration? "

No comments

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.