Header Ads


Taunting agonies

Taunting agonies 


I have seen the substance of the earth 

Individuals have seen creature creatures and nature. 

I saw the moon sun play encompassed by dimness 

I saw starvation hung over the face 

Dhani Dulli grin confront in the thick of the fat 

Eyes were there in light of the fact that I have seen, ears have heard so 

I felt that there was a heart. 

I got blended with the plants 

We drew near to the best floor individuals 

The majority of the universes have been known to me 

There is no protest to death. 

The individuals who have made due for two evenings of rice 

We are in their group 

The individuals who kick the bucket without treatment, no one laments. 

Marble stones are not covered in the individuals who pass on 

I have them in the group 

So I don't have any dread of death 

I have no protest in death 

Last time I need demise 

Demise of private enterprise, the passing of the oppressor 

Bootleg market passing, my demise

No comments

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.